SpecIT™ Programme: a set of frameworks, processes and tools to enable the alignment of initiatives with business strategy, benefit expectations and ownership of outcomes, balancing of all initiatives and activities to achieve the optimal mix that will deliver the organisation's desired outcomes within its known constraints and road mapping of all activities to provide clear direction and prioritisation of activities.
SpecIT™ Programme Features
- Overview of all projects on one page.
- View actual costs against budget for each individual project and also capture actual benefits achieved against planned.
- Identify where programmes resource requirements are above that which is available.
- Record all of your resources and define roles and responsibilities.
- Undertake "what if" scenarios to determine overall impact on programme and individual projects.
- Link to MS Project.
SpecIT™ Programme Benefits
- Alignment of initiatives with business strategy, benefit expectations and ownership of outcomes.
- Road Mapping of all activities to provide clear direction and prioritisation of activities.
- Ensures all activities remain relevant as environment and circumstances change.
- Achieves the optimal mix of initiatives and activities that will deliver the Organisation's desired outcomes within its known constraints.
- Provides visibility of the impact of changes in the project mix or the business environment within which the initiatives are being managed.
See who else is using SpecIT™ Programme